Now I'm Reading: Level 1: The Bus Stop
We're sorry but this item is no longer available.
Duck finds fun ways to make a mess at the bus stop.
There are 3 different segments in the book for a variety of fun:
- Read Duck’s surprising story!
- Write key words.
- Draw the story for yourself.
- Includes 28 stickers
- Written by Nora Gaydos
Read it – Write it – Draw it allows kids to use both sides of their brains to reinforce critical early-learning literacy skills.
Where Is My Hat story engages kids in an entertaining and thoroughly hands-on reading, writing, and drawing experience.
This is a Level 1 book:
- Read it: Mixed short-vowel words. Sight word reinforcement. Simple sentences. Strong picture clues.
- Write it: Penmanship. Spelling reinforcement. Simple word recognition. Building comprehension.
- Draw it: Coloring in pre-existing scenes. Creative expression.
9 x 6 inches
- Recommended age: 4 years - 7 years
- Sku: IK768227
- Brand: Innovative Kids
- Made in China
About Innovative Kids
innovativeKids creates award-winning books designed for everyday play and extraordinary learning, from birth to age 12 and beyond. More than just books, innovativeKids titles are also games, puzzles, and toys—because having fun is the best way to learn, and more fun means more learning.
The products inspire the potential in children around the world by encouraging a lifelong love of reading and learning. innovativeKids® books are distributed throughout the world, with co-editions published in a host of languages and countries.