Thinkster No Spill Straw Bottle - 9oz
By ThinkBabyBe the first to review this product!
The thinkster is a different kind of toddler straw bottle.
While most straw bottles have hard plastic spouts or rubber spouts, the thinkster straw bottle have a soft silicone straw. This makes it perfect for the advancement to the next stage in feeding.
The straw features a cross cut design so they do not spill when held upside down, which obviously happens…quite often. The top of the bottle features a easy to close cover to keep it from coming into contact with foreign substances..
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, Tritan and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No Spill straw!!! – features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade straw provides easy transition from sippy cup to teh next stage of feeding straw bottles.
- Perfect for 16 to 48 months
- Comes with easy to close swivel top – reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the straw from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
- Recommended by Healthy Child Healthy World.
- Made of fully recyclable No. 5 plastic.
- Recommended age: 15 months - 3 years
- Sku: TB-THINKSTER
- Brand: ThinkBaby
- Made in Taiwan
Think Baby’s products address the concern of toxic chemicals leaching from consumer products through the development of safe, elegant, and effective products. Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA Free), phthalates, lead, PVC, nitrosamines, melamine, and biologically toxic chemicals.