Organic Twill Baby Carrier - Dark Chocolate with Kona Coffee Lining
We're sorry but this item is no longer available.
There is no better feeling than holding your baby close!
Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe.
This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby’s growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily.
Parents say the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are Hands Free.
ERGObaby’s baby carrier design supports a natural sitting position for babies, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension. The baby carrier also balances the baby’s weight to parents’ hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
Made with Organic cotton twill, for a more elegant look and feel. This Organic carrier features a Dark Chocolate exterior of soft, 100% organic cotton twill. Matching Front Pouch is also available.
- Carries babies from infancy (with Infant Insert) to 40lbs.
- Organic cotton – good for baby and good for the earth!
- Ergonomic design
- 100% organic cotton twill with 100% organic cotton sateen lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5’ to 6.5’ body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Machine washable – cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat.
ERGObaby is a family owned and operated company located on Maui, Hawaii. Since 2003, they have been providing parents with the most thoughtful, highest quality, and most innovative babywearing products and accessories found on the market.
We got this ergo last year and used it with our son at first(he was about 1yr and 18lbs). My husband loves it the best out of all the different types of carriers we have. It was really fun going on family walks! The material of the organic twill is so, so soft. The shoulders are nicely padded, too. We are looking forward to using it again this spring on more family walks, at the farmers market, parks, grocery store, etc!