Petite Moby Wrap - Chocolate
By Moby Wrap
We're sorry but this item is no longer available.
Moby Wrap is the most recognized wrap-style baby carrier on the market. Its simple yet versatile design makes it suitable for any wearer.
- Comfortable – The design of the Moby® Wrap uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners. It is easy to adjust the fit of your Moby® Wrap by varying how tightly you wrap yourself and your baby.
- Be secure and uniquely close to baby – With the single stretch cotton and the width of the Moby® Wrap, your baby is wrapped close and tight, ensuring a secure hold. Your baby can hear your heartbeat and finds comfort in the warmth of your body.
- Adapts to your growing baby – It is an optimal baby carrier for premature infants. And is long enough to adapt to your growing baby up to 35 lbs.
- Versatile – You can wear your baby facing you, facing the world, sideways or on your back. When not being used as a carrier, the Moby® can be used as blanket, pillow or anything else that comes to mind.
This petite version measures 16.4 feet in length. It is about 2 feet shorter than the regular sized Moby Wraps.
Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable in cold water and tumble dry low.
Matching cotton drawstring bag and full color instruction booklet is included.
16.4 feet long
- Recommended age: newborn+
- Sku: MW-P/chocolate
- Brand: Moby Wrap
- Made in Thailand
About Moby Wrap
Moby® Wrap, Inc. was created by two mothers in search of the perfect baby carrier. After extensive research, including the sampling of countless slings and wraps, their solution was a variation of a time-tested European carrier.
I absolutely love my moby, and so does my son. I can get so much more done around the house if he is crabby. When we go out to farmer’s markets and other crowded areas he loves being put in the moby so he can look around. There is so many different ways to wear it from newborn to toddler! My only suggestion is to wash it every so often so the material can shrink back up. it gets stretched after a while wearing it.