Petite Moby Wrap - Black
By Moby Wrap
Moby Wrap is the most recognized wrap-style baby carrier on the market. Its simple yet versatile design makes it suitable for any wearer.
- Comfortable – The design of the Moby® Wrap uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners. It is easy to adjust the fit of your Moby® Wrap by varying how tightly you wrap yourself and your baby.
- Be secure and uniquely close to baby – With the single stretch cotton and the width of the Moby® Wrap, your baby is wrapped close and tight, ensuring a secure hold. Your baby can hear your heartbeat and finds comfort in the warmth of your body.
- Adapts to your growing baby – It is an optimal baby carrier for premature infants. And is long enough to adapt to your growing baby up to 35 lbs.
- Versatile – You can wear your baby facing you, facing the world, sideways or on your back. When not being used as a carrier, the Moby® can be used as blanket, pillow or anything else that comes to mind.
This petite version measures 16.4 feet in length. It is about 2 feet shorter than the regular sized Moby Wraps.
Made of 100% cotton and is machine washable in cold water and tumble dry low.
Matching cotton drawstring bag and full color instruction booklet is included.
16.4 feet long
- Recommended age: newborn+
- Sku: MW-P/black
- Brand: Moby Wrap
- Made in Thailand
About Moby Wrap
Moby® Wrap, Inc. was created by two mothers in search of the perfect baby carrier. After extensive research, including the sampling of countless slings and wraps, their solution was a variation of a time-tested European carrier.
love the petite moby! it does take a little ‘getting used to’ maneuvering all the fabric, but since we’re on the smaller end i decided to try the petite (i believe it’s 2ft shorter than the original). it’s a very comfortable wrap (petite or not), and I really love that there’s nothing between you and baby. can get hot, but dress accordingly, and if you fold and wrap certain ways, you can decrease the surface area covering you, which helps with airflow.
as a first-time mom i seriously debated on what carrier/wrap to get. For us, the moby was the best choice. wouldn’t use anything else.
Moss Moby Wrap
For ages: newborn+