Organic Ikibab Towel Doll Pink
By Kathe KruseThere are no reviews for this product.
We're sorry but this item is no longer available.
A lamb blankie with knots and tags all around for curious baby’s fingers and mouths to explore!
Cuddly and soft, this adorable lamb blankie is made with 100% organic material. Especially wonderful for babies with sensitive skins and discerning parents.
- Controlled, biologically cuiltivated
- Ecologically friendly production and finishing
- Sustainability of Kathe Kruse products
- Regeneration of raw materials
- Controlled and certified at various production stages
100% Organic is certified with:
- Oko, level III, according to IVN/GOTS
- Organic Exchange, organically and biologiaclly cultivated crops and raised cattle
100% Kathe Kruse – First Class Design
- Child appropriate, colorful, natural and handmade!
- Childlike well being in harmony with Mother Nature.
A healthier tomorrow begins today.
About Kathe Kruse
In 1905, Kathe Kruse, a mother of five, started making the kind of toys she wanted for her children. The first doll she made was a simple towel filled with sand with a potato head. More than 100 years later, Kathe’s spirit lives on in award-winning toys with simple design and high-quality, handmade craftsmanship.
All Käthe Kruse baby and toddler products are hand or machine washable, and care labels are attached. The use of water resistant oil colors allows dolls to be wiped clean with a moist cloth. All Kathe Kruse toys are built to comply with both European and American safety standards, and all fabrics are tested to ensure material is free of irritating chemicals or dyes.
While still specializing in simple dolls for infants and young children, Kathe Kruse has branched out over the years to also include room décor, baby toys, play clothing, and of course, their highly coveted line of Waldorf and Classic dolls, intended mainly for older collectors.
Organic Baby Carrier Petunia Pickle Bottom Heavenly Holland
For ages: newborn+