This toy is a CHOKING Hazard written almost 2 years ago
Sophie the Giraffe is a very cute toy, but I have recently become very disappointed with the product.
My 5 month old daughter and I attend a playgroup once a week and the past 4 weeks I have allowed her to play with the giraffe that they have there. Last week when she played with it she managed to get 2 of the legs in her mouth and was gagging on them.
I was excited to purchase one of these giraffes but now that my daughter has choked on it, I will NOT be purchasing one and I will be warning other parents about this hazard.